||Business Development Manager
|Who are we?
||Automart is your trusted online used car auction site. We’re a platform that – by definition – ensures that both buyers and sellers get the best possible price for their vehicle.
|Who are you?
- Hustle/ Startup Mindset– We have a small but growing team, and everyone is expected to pitch in where needed. We have a functioning, not fancy office. You must know which tasks are important, and which ones can slide. Having worked or founded a startup is a major plus.
- Autonomous and self-starting – We need people who see the big picture and work with minimal supervision. They must be confident in their skills. When they see an opportunity, they pounce.
- Can work in ambiguity and unstructured environments
- Leadership – you will lead vital partnerships; must work well with people.
- Hardworking – growing a business is tough. Long days are the norm.
- Vision driven – You must believe that it’s possible to have a better-functioning Philippine used car marketplace, and are motivated to make the vision real
|What will you actually do?
- Identify key strategic partners and customers to work with.
- Interface/ meet with point people through complex business decisions and sales, to close contracts worth hundreds of millions of pesos.
- Provide strong after-sales support, to keep the relationship strong.
- Troubleshoot issues that key partners have with our company.
|What experiences do you have?
- If you’ve worked in a startup before, better yet, have founded one, great! Best if it was a tech one.
- You must have managed and launched projects and major initiatives for companies before, so you understand the planning, effort and skills necessary.
- 2 years in Business Development highly preferred, with demonstrable examples of success
- Knows how to use Asana, Trello or similar project management tools. Google drive too.
|What benefits do we give you?
- Relative autonomy – you’d get to design and execute Automart.Ph’s major projects and functions with strategic guidance from founders.
- Grow a company from the ground up – we’re a very new company, but already changing the used car market, and we’d love for you to join.
- Startup vibe – we work out of a house near Ateneo De Manila. It’s not for everyone, but we like it here.
- Learn from our founder – who has experience growing once-small companies like Uber, Grab and Traveloka here in the Philippines
- Competitive salary depending on your skill level
||Kindly direct any communications (questions, comments or otherwise) to firstname.lastname@example.org