Automart.Ph needs a PHP-Laravel and HTML/CSS developer
Automart.Ph has thousands of cheap, high quality used and repossessed cars for sale. We’ve got hundreds of customers already, and we’re looking to expand quickly. We absolutely need you, if you’re a dev that likes working for a fast-growing business.
The Next Phase
Right now, we’ve got a lot of customers already, but our UX/ UI and features could use a bit more polishing. We’ve got lots of projects already lined up to keep you busy for the next few months.
Who are you? You have
- Coding experience of at least 2 years, specifically on PHP HTML and CSS. We’re on a LAMP Stack.
- Both front-end and back-end experience.
- Developed websites on your own, or have led it for small teams
- Willingness to work collaboratively with Automart.Ph founders
- Ability to take over the work of another dev and adapting to your work
What you get
- Your fees, depending on experience, seniority and what you bring to the table. We will pay market or slightly above market rate though.
- Possible equity in the company. This is on the table, but will be re-discussed after some time working with us
- Partially remote work. We may need you to come in to the office occasionally, but you may work remotely for a part of the time.
- Relaxed working environment in Quezon City. Currently in Loyola Heights, possibly moving to Teacher’s Village or Sikatuna Village soon.
- Lunch currently provided
If you’re still interested, mail us – firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message at 0927-887-6400 and we’ll take it from there. Do send links to past works and websites done.
We may ask you to take a short skills test just to determine if you have the skills that can make our website work.